1. Ona flats in cognac- $16.99 ($0 with birthday money)
2. navy popover- $19.99 ($0 with gift card)
3. black and cream striped dress- $22.99 ($0 with gift card)
4. Marika boots in chestnut- $59 retail, $19.95 JustFab price (as my first purchase)
5. scarf (maroon option)- $12.94 ($8 on website right now but they don't have maroon!) ($1.88 with gift card)
6. plaid flannel shirt- $26.94 ($0 with gift card)
7. crew neck cardi- $24.94 ($0 with gift card)
$144.74 before gift cards, $21.83 actually spent
This month was a weird month. On the one hand, I bought more things at full price than I ever do. But I went into the month knowing that I needed to beef up my fall wardrobe, and once I found what I was looking for, I was afraid that my size would sell out. On the other hand, it was my birthday month so I had a lot of money and gift cards to spend, so paying full price didn't hurt as much, I suppose. Overall, I was really successful at finding things on my fall wish list.
Fall Wish List
maroon/fall colored pants
brown leather (or fake leather) jacket
Next month should go back to normal (have to spend my own money again, after all), but we'll see. J will be gone for a few weeks for a work-related thing, and E will be with her dad for part of October (yay, her dad gets back soon!), so I'll have a lot of time on my hands. I have a lot of projects planned to keep me busy, but I'll admit, shopping is going to happen.
Linking up with Franish for Budgeting Bloggers!