Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Stay-At-Home Mom Style Remix: Cheater-Pants


Please don't hate me, but I'm cheating today. I was looking through past outfits to make sure I didn't repeat any for the 30 x 30, and realized I have eleven outfits that use only items in my remix. I was having trouble coming up with new ones because of this, so I figured I'd do a roundup of those outfits to close out this silly challenge. Honestly, I was getting a little sick of seeing these clothes, and maybe you were too. Also, I really want to show you my new stuff. So I cheat, and call it a day (and the end of the 30x30 remix).

Here are the original posts:


In other news in the FWMGS household... we got E back from her dad last Thursday, just in time for trick-or-treating! It's been an adjustment getting back into our normal routine (more so  than I expected), which means I haven't been taking outfit photos lately (another reason for my cheater-pants roundup). I promise I'll get my blogging act together again soon. 

Also, my husband's work trip is back on, apparently. He'll be leaving this weekend for a couple weeks (so thankful that he'll be back in time for Thanksgiving!), which means that our schedule has been pretty hectic trying to prepare for that as well. I know I know, excuses excuses, I just wanted to let you know where my head is at and what's going on in our family lately. I mostly enjoy being a military wife, but the off-again on-again of this trip has thrown me for a loop!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back with an outfit with some of my new stuff!

4 comments:

  1. You really did think of a whole month of outfits with only 30 items and that's what counts, right?! I can't wait to see all your new things! Hope your husband's trip goes well and everything goes well with you and E at home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not being mad at me haha! Thanks so much, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This challenge is a hard one, I don't think I'll do it again. Too much work! Sorry to hear things are hectic, I hope it settles back down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, way too much work! Thanks, Ginny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...