Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Forcing It

Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Forcing It

Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Forcing It

Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Forcing It

Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Forcing It

Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Forcing It
Jacket/ Old Navy | shirt/ Target | shorts/ Old Navy (thrifted) | sandals/ American Eagle via Payless | necklace/ laurenelainemoore

I know most of you guys are sweating your booties off with how hot it is where you live, but here in my part of the bay, it rarely gets over 70 and most days are cloudy and/or foggy. Being from the Midwest, I'm not used to the temperate climate here.

I've finally started to add shorts back into my wardrobe after neglecting them for nearly a decade, and now I can't wear them? I think not. So I put on shorts, temperature be damned, and then added my denim jacket because holy crap I was cold.

Cold. In July. What the crap, Monterey?

Anyway, these sandals are my second purchase of the month (this shirt was my first one). I'm eyeing a few things that may be the final purchase for this month, but we'll see. I'm really, really cheap, guys. But I also really, really like clothes. It's a wonder I'm even capable of dressing myself.

Fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The color of your shorts is so pretty and I really like how you rolled up the sleeves of your denim jacket (pathetic, but I wouldn't have thought of that!). I have similar sandals like that and they get so much wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to wearing these sandals everywhere. :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, it's like 90 here today....enjoy 70! Love this jean jacket too :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha honestly I'd trade you the 90 for the 70 for the day if I could at this point... Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Holy moly, it doesn't get above 70? Sign me up to move there! It's ridiculous here. You look so cute! I'm loving that necklace.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most days I'm okay with it but some days I'm just like, where's summer? Thanks, Amy!

      Delete
  4. i love being really really cheap because it forces me to really think about what i have and what i get. i consider this really really thoughtful by way of budgetary considerations (does that make it sound better??). anywho, i agree with the other commenter that you will get a ton of use out of those sandals, yes, even in monterey! they're fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's definitely good for the budget! Thanks, I've already worn them for the last few days in a row. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...