Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stay-At-Home Mom Style Remix: Cozy

 Stay-At-Home Mom Style Remix: Cozy
Stay-At-Home Mom Style Remix: Cozy
Stay-At-Home Mom Style Remix: Cozy
cardigan/ Old Navy (thrifted) | plaid shirt, jeans/ Old Navy | flats/ Walmart


The weather here has gotten significantly colder lately, so today all I wanted to do was pile on some cozy layers. As you know, I love cardigans over button ups, and I love red and grey together, so this outfit was a no-brainer. Since the top half was a bit over-sized, I kept the bottom half simple and fitted with my skinnies and grey flats to tie the top and bottom halves together. 


I am currently curled up on my couch in this outfit with a cup of tea, and I can tell you I could not possibly be more cozy right now. 

Hoping all of you dealing with cooler weather (and even snow!) are cozy today, too!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what it is about the changing weather that makes me want to wear a cozy cardigan and curl up with a cup of tea and good book, but your post almost had me so jealous of you! ;) Cute pattern mixing! I like your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfy, cozy, cute! I can't get enough of wearing my scarves now that it's chilly here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Scarves are the best! So chilly right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...