Friday, October 25, 2013

Stay-At-Home Mom Style Remix: Halfway!

Stay-At-Home Mom Style Remix: Halfway!
Stay-At-Home Mom Style Remix: Halfway!
Stay-At-Home Mom Style Remix: Halfway!
vest, striped shirt/ JC Penney | jeans/ Old Navy | flats/ Target


Today's outfit is important for two reasons. 1) It's outfit number 15, which means we're halfway through this remix! 2) I decided to switch out my maxi skirt (which was initially included in the 30 items, but it's just gotten too cold for it) with these new black skinny jeans, so I have now officially worn every one of my 30 items! Gotta do some serious remixing from here on out. 

Since we're no longer concerned about our finances, I have been shopping this month, though I am sticking with the 30 x 30 for as long as I can. Last week I had a reader email me about which skinny jeans from Old Navy I wear (they're these in case you were also wondering), and when I was looking them up online I found out... they came in black. I have been looking for a black pair of skinnies since, oh... before starting this blog I'm pretty sure. When I discovered that Old Navy had the exact same style of skinnies I already own and love, but in black, I ordered them immediately. So thank you, Amy, for asking about my skinny jeans so that I could find the black pair of my dreams. :)

Also, unless you follow me on Instagram, this is the first you've seen of my new hair! I went with a long bob and some side bangs, and I am loving it so far! This is the shortest my hair has been since my sophomore year of high school (ten years ago...), so I was a little nervous but glad I went for it!

16 comments:

  1. LOVE the hair! And I think this is my favorite outfit of your remix so far!! Black skinnies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my go to outfits! Btw, I have a tutorial on my blog for setting the dye in black denim - check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my black skinnies! So glad you found a great pair. Your haircut is adorable on you! I love the length! It's a great color, too. Is it a little more red?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Kim - I love how those jeans look on you too! Isn't it great to find a pair/cut of jeans that just works for your body?! Love it. I still love your new haircut - it's so dang cute on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great!!! Love this outfit too!

    xo, Nina

    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wear the Sweetheart skinny jeans from Old Navy, and I didn't know they came in black!! Awesome! I love your hair. I hope you have a great weekend, Kim. --Bec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great hair cut, and I'm actually planning to use my $10 off to get these from Old Navy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Awesome, excited to see you style them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, they don't carry that color in my store so I had no idea until I looked them up online. They're the only cut from ON that actually fit me, so it was really exciting! Thanks, Bec, I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, thank you. :) These seriously are the best jeans, they fit me both in the hips/thighs, AND the waist, which is rare! It's usually either one or the other. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too! Thanks, Laura, you're too sweet. :) It is! I decided to go with a medium auburn this time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to check that out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww! Thank you!! They really are, I'm in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw the hair on insta, but gosh I love it more and more each time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much, Bri! I'm so glad it ended up looking even better than I'd imagined!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...