Friday, October 11, 2013

Stay-At-Home Mom Style Remix: Four

blouse/ Kohl's (gift) | necklace/ gift | pants/ Post Exchange | flats/ WalMart

I'd like to introduce you to my favorite blouse. I got it for Christmas a couple years ago, and when I was working I wore it constantly. I just love the pattern, the flow and the ruffles something fierce. But once I stopped working, it sat in my closet, sad and alone. I don't get much of a chance to wear it any more, but I figured a PTA meeting was enough of an excuse to pull it back out. I included it in my 30 pieces because I love it so, and want to find ways to incorporate it with the rest of my very casual wardrobe. I thought pairing it with my olive cargo pants would dress it down enough, and even though this outfit still feels a little dressy, I like it!

Happy weekend, y'all!

5 comments:

  1. I can definitely see why it is your favorite blouse! It is very flattering on you and the color is so pretty! I like to dress down blouses like that once in a while, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!! I really like it, Kim! Those colors look fantastic on you - I love the print of the blouse as well. I think this blouse could look great with jeans as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'll probably be wearing it with jeans next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! It's fun to try and dress stuff down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...