Friday, June 7, 2013

Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Lessons Learned

shrug/ Target, tank/ somewhere in Thailand?, necklace and jeans/ Old Navy, sandals/ Payless

 I wore these sandals to the playground and the grocery store yesterday. While they're comfy enough to walk in, the playground is the kind that has woodchips and they kept getting in the sandals and poking my feet. I think I'll stick to flats at the playground from now on.

Also, both my husband (who takes my pictures) and I have a lot to learn when it comes to taking outfit photos. I had to delete most of the ones we took because he failed to notice that my shirt was doing something funky in most of them. I even showed him in the pictures afterwards and he was all "I have no idea what you're talking about." Sigh... husbands. Amiright? :)

As far as the shirt goes... I bought it from an Instagram closet, and the girl who sold it to me bought it in some random shop in Thailand. It has no tag so that's all I can really tell you about where it's from, but I can tell you that it is super comfortable. I know, I'm such a shirt-tease.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! This may be my last post ever because I'm running my very first 10k on Sunday so if you don't hear from me again, check the obituaries. (Jeez, melodramatic much?) ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...