Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Ready For Fall

Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Ready For Fall
Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Ready For Fall
Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Ready For Fall
Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Ready For Fall
Necklace/ Caroline G. | Sweater/ Gap (gifted forever ago) | cargo pants/ Post Exchange | flats/ Target

I love the colors in this outfit. I love coral with purple, purple with olive, and coral with olive, so it was a no-brainer to use all three in one outfit. Sorry for wearing a sweater, as I know it's still hothothot where some of you live, but it's definitely cooling off here in the bay! Then of course I added my leopard flats for that extra oomph (because you know I can't put together an outfit without at least some pattern). Can you tell I'm ready for fall?

And if you haven't yet, make sure to check out my guest post on My New Favorite Outfit for a little bit more about me and my style, and also a giveaway!

Linking up with Fashion & Beauty Finds for Keeping It Casual Wednesday!


10 comments:

  1. Dark purple and green look so good together and your leopard shoes are perfect! I really like this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple and green together...and of course leopard! Those flats are adorable!

    Amy
    Mariposa Medley Jewelry
    www.mariposamedley.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flats are fabulous! I just melt over leopard print! Looks great with the plum too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty outfit, Kim! I love the color combinations as well - and you're right, the leopard adds so much!! I cannot WAIT until the weather cools off. I hate dressing for the summer and have so many cute long sleeved shirts and long pants and sweaters that I cannot wait to pull out again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'm a huge fan of cooler weather clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'm a big fan of that combo, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right?! Haha I love them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...