Friday, August 16, 2013

Stay-At-Home Mom Style: Sister Style!

 
 

As you may know, my sister is currently in town visiting. Well, my sister and I just so happen to have the same pair of booties, and she just so happened to bring them with her, so for today's outfit post we're having a sister style, where we each styled our booties!

I played dress up and wore something I wouldn't normally wear because, what else would you do with your sister? We had a lot of fun doing this, as you can see:



Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! Your skirt is really pretty, I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!!!! the joys of having a sister :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun you two showed your look today. I'm sure you're having a blast together :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...